Housing Options - West Oxfordshire
West Oxfordshire District Council
Other support services
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, contact them as soon as possible for an appointment to see a housing adviser. Depending on your circumstances they may be able to:
- permanently house you as a result of homelessness
- provide temporary accommodation or
- offer advice and assistance.
If you are threatened with homelessness they will need to check that you:
- qualify for assistance
- are in priority need
- are not intentionally homeless
- have a local connection with West Oxfordshire.
If there aren't any suitable temporary houses available, they may house you in temporary bed and breakfast accommodation.
Key functions & activities offered
If you see someone bedding down or sleeping rough, please let them know by contacting StreetLink or calling their Housing Advice Team on the number above.